Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Welcome!

I've decided to join the crazy world of beauty blogging! I'm completely addicted to beauty products, and I figured this could be a fun way to make my addiction ever so slightly productive.

The name of this blog is "Pile On The Glitter!," but not every beauty product I like is glittery. In fact, I'm quite a fan of matte makeup as well! I just thought this was a catchy title. (Also, everything else I thought of was already taken when I googled it.) And, hey, a girl can never have too much glitter. Quick glitter-related anecdote:

A few weeks ago, I was wandering the clearance aisle of my local big box store, as one does. I came across a doll with a button on its chest. The packaging said "Press me! I talk." I pressed the button, and the doll said, "There's no substitute for glitter!" in the most desperate voice I have ever heard.

Truer words were never spoken, random creepy doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment